1. The owner and personal data administrator of the rainbowzoom.eu website is:
WM SOLUTIONS Sp. z o. o.
Sosabowskiego 15/11, 66-400 Gorzów Wlkp., Poland
NIP/Tax ID: 599-327-61-63.
hereinafter referred in this agreement as the Seller.
2. All relations which result from the agreement between Seller and the Buyer are subject to the general commercial terms given in this statute.
3. Any defects are taken into consideration on condition they are confirmed by the Seller and the Buyer in written form in advance, or if they are clearly stated in the general terms.
4. Oral promises of the bidder, his representatives or other authorised party require written confirmation issued by the Seller in order to confirm reliability.
5. The Buyer binds themselves to provide full and true information (surname, place of residence, contact number etc.) in the form. In case of providing fake information, the Buyer bears responsibility for the caused damage or delivery issues.
6. The payment for the goods can be performed by credit card, bank transfer or via PayPal.
7. The Seller do not accept payments by cheque or in cash.
8. The general price is given in the pound sterling currency (GBP) and is composed of the price of the product and shipping costs.
9. In case of orders sent by the clients, the cost of editing and preparation of the photo for print may be added. In that case, realisation of the order is preceded by an e-mail from the Seller informing about additional costs related to the production.
10. All payment operations are secure and protected by SSL with an 2048 bits encryption.
11. The product is delivered by the DPD, DHL or the UPS package delivery company. In case the delivery is not possible at all, the Seller is obliged to inform the client about the fact instantly.
If the Buyer had paid for the product, the costs will be returned to him. In case the delivery is possible, but the product has to be divided in parts and the Buyer does not accepting division, the commissions of immediate payment systems (like PayPal) are not reimbursed.
12. The description of every product is provided with the approximate time of delivery (business days from Monday to Friday; free days and holidays excluded). The delivery time starts when the Seller receives full payment for the product. The orders with different accomplishment dates are shipped after the completion of the last given order. Some orders may be sent separately or divided into parts, especially the ones which exceed the standard package size - each time the Seller is obliged to inform the Buyer, if such situation occurs.
13. The delivery is performed in accordance with the given order and shipment costs. In case of any special requirements for the package, the Buyer is obliged to cover any additional costs. The costs related to the unclaimed parcel, as well as the re-shipment of the unclaimed order shall be borne in full by the Buyer. Finished products that are not picked up by the Buyer, and which remain in the Seller's warehouses for 3 months from the end of production, are disposed of by the Seller at the Buyer's expense, if such expense occurs. The cost of storing products for more than 1 month is fully charged to the Buyer, and the storage fee is GBP 5 net per month for each package prepared for shipment. The Seller sends the products after the Buyer pays the storage costs.
14. The product packaging and any other packagings are not returned, according to the rules concerning the packages. The party of the agreement is obliged to remove the packaging at their own cost.
15. The delivery costs for every ordered product are calculated in accordance with the price list on the Rainbow Zoom website.
16. In case of delivering the product to non-EU countries, the Buyer is obliged to pay the costs of any custom taxes of the given country (and the custom control price as well).
17. When the product fails to meet the conditions of the order, and the irregularities are the fault of the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to report the mistake within 3 days after receiving the delivery. Rainbow Zoom is obliged to deliver the proper product as soon as possible. Complaints sent after the above mentioned period will not be taken into consideration.
18. Collecting the product in person is not possible.
19. If the delivered product or packaging is damaged, the complaint is to be issued to the delivery company and the complaint protocol must be written. The client should refuse to accept the package and contact Rainbow Zoom instantly. Otherwise, the complaints will not be taken into account.§ Cancellation of the Agreement
20. Cancellation of the agreement is taken into consideration only if the ordered product is available at the Rainbow Zoom website. In case of goods produced from ordered materials upon the client’s individual request, the returns will not be accepted.
21. The returned product cannot have any signs of usage, must be complete and sent back in its original packaging. Any defections will result in refusal of accepting the return.
22. The amount of money paid for the product by the Buyer will be returned within 10 working days, return will be made on the Buyer's bank account or PayPal account, depending of the payment method taken by the Buyer.
23. In case of returns or complaints, the Buyer is obliged to send the product at their own cost. The Seller is not obliged to accept the package sent via cash on delivery. All costs are covered by the Buyer.
24. Cancellation of an order made on an individual request of the Buyer is possible only with the written consent of the Seller. In the event of cancellation of the order, the costs incurred by the Seller, including commissions of immediate payment systems (like PayPal) are not reimbursed. The Seller will inform the Buyer about the costs related to the cancellation of the order, and then will expect the Buyer to make a final decision. Until the Buyer replies, the order processing time is suspended and in the event of the Buyer's resignation from the possibility of canceling the order, the order processing time may be counted again from the beginning.
25. The party which cancels the agreement is obliged to deliver the product along with the copy of the cancellation to the residence of the Seller within 10 days after receiving the product.
26. Bearing in mind the current development of technology, we cannot assure immaculate and fully available communication via the Internet. We do not bear responsibility for constant access to our website, as well as for any technical or electronic errors occuring while shopping, which we cannot prevent (especially for delays concerning processing and receiving orders).§ Print colour
27. Rainbow Zoom bears no responsibility for the differences resulting from using different types of computer screens which can display the colours of our pictures with no accordance to their actual colour palette. We also do not bear responsibility for the results of converting the photographs sent by the Buyers.§ Copyright Laws
28. The products sold by Rainbow Zoom are subject to worldwide copyright laws. Neither the Buyer nor any third party is to produce, distribute or copy the Rainbow Zoom products.
29. Any case of gaining profits from the product is possible only after obtaining written consent of Rainbow Zoom. The consent is given only for a fixed period of time and for a clearly stated aim. Owning the product or gaining the ownership does not involve gaining any additional laws of usage or gaining profit within the copyright law (unless agreed otherwise). The rule concerns official exhibitions especially.
30. The court which is to examine any disagreements is the court which Rainbow Zoom is subject to.
31. Matters not mentioned by this statute are dealt with the laws within the Civil Code or other bills applicable to the area of maintaining an on-line shop.
32. Rainbow Zoom has the right to change the statute. Any changes of the terms are valid from their publication date on the Rainbow Zoom website.